Career Opportunity: Diesel Mechanic
Northfield Lines, Inc. has immediate openings for Diesel Mechanics at both our Eagan and Northfield locations. These are full-time, salaried positions, with full benefits available. Contact Bryce Barry 651-203-8883 Today!
Diesel Fleet Mechanic Qualifications:
- Complete working knowledge of engines, transmissions, differentials and other assemblies.
- Disassembles and performs partial or complete overhauls as necessary.
- Use gauges, special tools, and specialized electronic equipment to diagnose mechanical failure
- Ability to use any and all maintenance/repair manual, parts catalog and maintenance software.
- Knowledge of how braking and systems work on all vehicles.
- Have a working knowledge of suspension systems, electronic systems and air systems.
- Have a full working knowledge of ADA vehicle operations
- 3 plus years of experience in the field
- The job requires the mechanic to crawl under buses, stretch and lift heavy objects
- Mechanic will provide his/her own tools, with the exception of heavy equipment, such as floor jacks, ¾” air tools, compressors, etc.
- Ability to work independently without direction and to get the job done
Motorcoach Driver Application Form
Northfield Lines offers premium motorcoach, charter and shuttle services in Minnesota and beyond! If you are looking to rent a charter bus to travel across town or across the nation, We’re the DRIVE behind Worry Free Travel.
Our large, diverse fleet of motorcoaches, minicoaches, Sprinters, school buses and mini vans are available for groups of all sizes. We offer a choice of vehicles and services tailored to meet any group’s transportation needs.
Daily routes between Northfield and the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul. We stop at Mall of America, downtown Minneapolis, U of M, MSP Airport Terminal 1 & more! Commuting daily or just need an airport transfer? We'll get you there safely.