Northfield Metro Express Routes 10, 11 & 12 will be running as scheduled Saturday,February 22 and Sunday, February 23.
When traveling during the winter months, please remember the following tips:
* Buses move only as quickly as traffic allows. If the weather is poor due to snow and/or ice, consider taking an earlier bus if one is available to ensure that you arrive at your destination on time.
* If your bus is late, remember your driver is doing his or her best to make sure you arrive at your destination despite bad road conditions or heavy traffic.
* Buses may slide on snow as they approach the curb. Stay back on the sidewalk until the bus comes to a complete stop.
* Be visible. On dark winter mornings, it's especially important that you make yourself visible to an approaching bus. Wear light-colored clothing.
* Bus steps become slippery from snow. Use the handrails and take your time.
* Dress warmly. Put on an extra layer - even a short wait at your stop can be dangerous if you're not dressed for the weather.